We provide intravenous (IV) therapies, vitamin injections, and hydrotherapy treatments. Always consult your physician before beginning any therapy program.
Intravenous (IV) Therapy
IV nutrition therapy is a method of administering nutrients, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients directly into the bloodstream through an IV line. The nutrients enter the body directly at the cellular level where they will have the highest benefit. IV therapy bypasses the liver, allowing for higher absorption and utilization of the nutrients, which if orally ingested, would be eliminated by the body during metabolism.
- Balances your body with fluids and electrolytes. The most vital element your body needs for optimal functionality. All of our IV Infusion therapies begin with essential hydration.
Perfect for fighting inflammation (contains many anti-inflammatory properties); strengthens the overall immune system, replenish your body's much needed vitamins, and increase your overall energy level. Originally developed in the 1970’s by Dr. John Myers, the Myers' Cocktail is ideal for treating a variety of conditions as a result of improper nutrients in the body. This cocktail includes magnesium, calcium, B vitamins (including B-12), Vitamin C, and amino acids.
IV Myers' cocktail can be helpful together with other more traditional approaches in the treatment of chronic pain, upper infections, such as the common cold and flu, fatigue, migraine headaches, decreased mood, depression and anxiety, asthma, seasonal allergies, and a variety of other ailments and symptoms.
Vitamin C Therapy
- Vitamin C, also called Ascorbic Acid, is an antioxidant that helps prevent oxidative stress. Many patients receive Vitamin C drips when fatigued, feeling ill, suffering from a cold or flu, to support immune system function, for wound healing, depression, as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, detoxification and more.
Anxiety Support IV
- A combination of specific Amino Acids, Minerals, B vitamins, and Vitamin C, designed to support people with Anxiety Disorders or who have Panic Attacks.
Bix Hangover IV
- Remedy your hangover with a high dose of fluids and essential nutrients that re-hydrate and detoxify cells. Plus anti-inflammatory, anti-nausea and acid reflux medicaments that alleviate discomfort, distress and reduce hangover symptoms.
Bix Addiction Recovery & Detoxing Cocktail
- Perfect for drug and alcohol withdrawals. It assists in removing toxins, relieving stress, and improving well-being.
- If you’re feeling fatigued, your body could be overrun with toxins. This cocktail focuses on the liver – the powerhouse of your detoxification system, and will assist in clearing the toxins and keeping your liver healthy.
Other IV Infusion Therapies offered
- BIX IMMUNITY BOOSTING COCKTAIL - Contains Vitamin-C to combat colds & inflammation.
- BIX ANTI-AGING IV TREATMENT- Vitamin-C (Antioxidant) & Magnesium to replenish skin and reduce the signs of aging.
- BIX WEIGHT LOSS COCKTAIL - Boost performance & increase energy.
- BIX LIBIDO COCKTAIL - Enhance performance, stamina & brain clarity.
Intramuscular injections are absorbed faster than subcutaneous injections. This is because muscle tissue has a greater blood supply than the tissue just under the skin.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency causes pernicious anemia and disorders of the nervous system.
- Increases Natural Energy Levels
- Augments Red Blood Cell Production
- Helps Regulate Sleep, Mood and Appetite Cycles
- Boosts Immune System
- Glutathione is not absorbed well by the body when taken via oral supplementation. Direct injection is the preferred method for full absorption of this important molecule.
- Glutathione is commonly known as the body’s most important antioxidant. It fights almost any disease, particularly those associated with aging. Prevents and reverses the effects of free radicals.
Other Intramuscular Injections offered
- VITAMIN C
- VITAMIN D
Hydrotherapy, also called water therapy, is the use of water (hot, cold, steam, or ice) to relieve discomfort and promote physical well-being.
Therapeutic Foot Soaks
- Got tired, sore, achy feet? You will experience the benefits of the finest salts, lotions and oils with a foot treatment.
- Sitting naked for up to 45 minutes on an open-seated stool above a steaming pot of water filled with medicinal and aromatic herbs. This modality is used for fertility, postpartum, post miscarriage, post DNC, for endometriosis, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, and constipation.
Naturally reinvigorate your sexual energy
Increase sexual arousal
Clear yeast infections
Tone vaginal tissues