We provide intravenous (IV) therapies, vitamin injections, and hydrotherapy treatments. Always consult your physician before beginning any therapy program.
Intravenous (IV) Therapy
IV nutrition therapy is a method of administering nutrients, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients directly into the bloodstream through an IV line. The nutrients enter the body directly at the cellular level where they will have the highest benefit. IV therapy bypasses the liver, allowing for higher absorption and utilization of the nutrients, which if orally ingested, would be eliminated by the body during metabolism.
- Balances your body with fluids and electrolytes. The most vital element your body needs for optimal functionality. All of our IV Infusion therapies begin with essential hydration.
Perfect for fighting inflammation (contains many anti-inflammatory properties); strengthens the overall immune system, replenish your body's much needed vitamins, and increase your overall energy level. Originally developed in the 1970’s by Dr. John Myers, the Myers' Cocktail is ideal for treating a variety of conditions as a result of improper nutrients in the body. This cocktail includes magnesium, calcium, B vitamins (including B-12), Vitamin C, and amino acids.
IV Myers' cocktail can be helpful together with other more traditional approaches in the treatment of chronic pain, upper infections, such as the common cold and flu, fatigue, migraine headaches, decreased mood, depression and anxiety, asthma, seasonal allergies, and a variety of other ailments and symptoms.
Vitamin C Therapy
- Vitamin C, also called Ascorbic Acid, is an antioxidant that helps prevent oxidative stress. Many patients receive Vitamin C drips when fatigued, feeling ill, suffering from a cold or flu, to support immune system function, for wound healing, depression, as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, detoxification and more.
Anxiety Support IV
- A combination of specific Amino Acids, Minerals, B vitamins, and Vitamin C, designed to support people with Anxiety Disorders or who have Panic Attacks.
Bix Hangover IV
- Remedy your hangover with a high dose of fluids and essential nutrients that re-hydrate and detoxify cells. Plus anti-inflammatory, anti-nausea and acid reflux medicaments that alleviate discomfort, distress and reduce hangover symptoms.
Bix Addiction Recovery & Detoxing Cocktail
- Perfect for drug and alcohol withdrawals. It assists in removing toxins, relieving stress, and improving well-being.
- If you’re feeling fatigued, your body could be overrun with toxins. This cocktail focuses on the liver – the powerhouse of your detoxification system, and will assist in clearing the toxins and keeping your liver healthy.
Glutathione IV Treatment
- Commonly known as the body’s most important antioxidant. It fights almost any disease, particularly those associated with aging.
- Prevents and reverses the effects of free radicals. This vital antioxidant promotes skin health, as well as overall body function by reducing inflammation and fighting oxidative stress; it also improves mood, sleep and well-being.
Other IV Infusion Therapies offered
- BIX IMMUNITY BOOSTING COCKTAIL - Contains Vitamin-C to combat colds & inflammation.
- BIX ANTI-AGING IV TREATMENT- Vitamin-C (Antioxidant) & Magnesium to replenish skin and reduce the signs of aging.
- BIX WEIGHT LOSS COCKTAIL - Boost performance & increase energy.
- BIX LIBIDO COCKTAIL - Enhance performance, stamina & brain clarity.
- BIX POST COVID IMMUNE SUPPORT INFUSION
Intramuscular injections are absorbed faster than subcutaneous injections. This is because muscle tissue has a greater blood supply than the tissue just under the skin.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency causes pernicious anemia and disorders of the nervous system.
- Increases Natural Energy Levels
- Augments Red Blood Cell Production
- Helps Regulate Sleep, Mood and Appetite Cycles
- Boosts Immune System
- Glutathione is not absorbed well by the body when taken via oral supplementation. Direct injection is the preferred method for full absorption of this important molecule.
- Glutathione is commonly known as the body’s most important antioxidant. It fights almost any disease, particularly those associated with aging. Prevents and reverses the effects of free radicals.
Other Intramuscular Injections offered
- VITAMIN C
- VITAMIN D
Therapeutic Skin Care Exfoliants
Invigorating scrubs to renew your skin cells, from neck to toes, rejuvenating the skin, taking away the edge of mental and physical fatigue.
Our skin care treatments, such as exfoliation or body scrubs, and body brushing, promise to heal, hydrate, invigorate your skin and restore circulation with natural ingredients such as sea salts, herbs and essential oils. Allowing your body’s largest organ to work more efficiently to expel toxins and take in nourishment. Leaving you feeling relaxed and re-energized, with smooth silky polished skin.
Body Scrubs (exfoliation) & Dry Body Brushing Benefits:
- Unclogs pores
- Increases relaxation by stimulating your nervous system
- Excellent for exfoliating dead dry skin
- Detoxifies your skin by increasing blood circulation
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Diminishes the appearance of cellulite
- Improve overall well being, reduce stress, anxiety and taking away the edge of mental and physical fatigue
Our body scrubs are customized with certified organic ingredients; sea salt, herbs and honey. Scented with essential oils.
Choice of 4 Body Scrubs
Happy Hour Delight (Most Popular Scrub)
- A synergy of fine grain salts, nutmeg combine together with heated orange to deliver high concentrations of the powerful antioxidant vitamin C, while you relax, decompress and drift away free radicals, anger, anxiety and stress. Smooth skin like you've never felt before.
- This all-natural scrub delivers a youthful, dewy radiance to your skin. Natural oils in oranges help the body to form collagen and elastin to boost your complexion, reduce cellulite for a more youthful radiant appearance. Then sealed with a hydrating customized moisturizer.
Soothing Indulgence Body Scrub
- Gently exfoliate the entire body with himalayan sea salt, honey, and jojoba oil to make skin look and feel healthy and young. Then sealed with a hydrating customized moisturizer.
The 4 Season Body Scrub
- Polish away rough, dry skin with this fresh sea salt blend infused with pure essential oils to brighten, restore and rejuvenate the skin during the tough winter months. Then sealed with a hydrating customized moisturizer.
Herbal Body Detox Scrub
- Smooth away rough dry skin with ultra-fine, mineral-rich salt, penetrating deep heated essential oils, natural herbs, plus moist heat packs to create therapeutic healing and a luscious, velvety smooth finish. Then sealed with a hydrating customized moisturizer.
Hydrotherapy, also called water therapy, is the use of water (hot, cold, steam, or ice) to relieve discomfort and promote physical well-being.
Therapeutic Foot Soaks
- Got tired, sore, achy feet? You will experience the benefits of the finest salts, lotions and oils with a foot treatment.
- Sitting naked for up to 45 minutes on an open-seated stool above a steaming pot of water filled with medicinal and aromatic herbs. This modality is used for fertility, postpartum, post miscarriage, post DNC, for endometriosis, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, and constipation.
Naturally reinvigorate your sexual energy
Increase sexual arousal
Clear yeast infections
Tone vaginal tissues